For all your post-apocalyptic Resident Evil world, LotR travelling to Mordor, and Assassin Creed needs.
Give to me
I just want to dress like this all the time
UM EXCUSE ME THOS E ARE FUCKING PIXELS HOW
Seize the Day was a calendar program made by in 1994 by Buena Vista software. It features graphics that at the time, were revolutionary because of the way they handled color cycling. These images were static bitmaps, but by changing color values, they appear animated. What is also impressive about these images is that they had full day night cycles built in, rendered also through color cycling.
A few years ago, a html5 version was made. A copy was uncovered online and there is a way to use the program through DOSbox. As well, one of the original programmers for the project, Iam Gilman, has thought of the idea of remaking it, open sourced, for modern machines.
thanks for writing a more elaborate explanation. i’ve seen these pictures be spread like wildfire without mention of the technology behind it.
Oh, I remember the html5 version from a while back.
i really appreciate the WHOLE BACKSTORY ON THIS FUKr
aaaaaah perfection!!! i love pixels.
*nearby lesbian laughter*
*muffled asexual snickering*
*conflicted pansexual noises*
*moderately panicked bisexual muttering*
HETEROSEXUAL SCREAMING IN ANGUISH
Laughter from anyone who realises condoms are not the only form of birth control.
Louder laughter from those that remember that STDs and STIs are an actual thing that happen whether one is on the pill or not.Laughter stops as people remember that STDs and STIs are an actual thing that happen whether one is on the pill or not.
Literally everyone, regardless of orientation, mutters awkwardly and shuffles away as they remember that STDs and STIs are an actual thing that can happen to anyone who is sexually active, and not just heterosexual people.
*asexual snickering increases in volume*
Angkor is one of the most important and the greatest archaeological sites in the world. This by the way the world’s largest (400 square kilometers) temple complex (almost a 1000 temples) was between IX and XV century the capital of the Khmer Empire. Probably, in the eleventh century, numbering one million inhabitants of Angkor was the largest city in the contemporary world.
THIS IS AMAZING
I’m about five of these listed above. I’m not sure if that makes me extra weird.
This post. Forget all the posts that try to lift your self esteem or show fluffy kittens because they supposedly will make you happy. THIS POST has made me happier than any other post that was meant to make me happy ever has.I’m a lot of these, especially the car one. I just love listening to people talk, but I have a hard time concentrating on some voices after a while. It’s not that I don’t care or am not interested, your voice is just bland. >.
1. Draw a few of your Oc’s in a poker game.
2. Draw 3 items that represent 3 of your OC’s
3. Put an character (or a few) in a fairytale of your choosing
4. Draw one of your character’s wearing clothing from a different culture/time period
5. A Crack pairing of two character’s
6. Two of your characters’s meeting, that haven’t met yet
7. Interaction between two character’s that would dislike each other
8. Two character’s of yours that get along/would get along.
9. Genderbend a male character
10. Genderbend a female character
11. Draw what makes 2 of your character unique
12. Draw a screenshot of your character in a game (genre of your choice)
13. What are a couple of traits you share with your character
14. Draw a a character in uniform.
15. draw a fantasy landscape representing one of your characters
16. Two characters wake up hungover, where are they and what happened?
17. Draw your character doing their job, or a job your character would be good at/like
18. Draw your character playing a sport they would like or attending a sporting event
19. A bad habit some of your characters have
20. How does your character react to emergencies?
21. Draw a family picture of one of your characters.
22. Draw a character in clothes they wouldn’t be caught dead in.
23. Draw your character injured.
24. Is there a song that reminds you of one of your characters, if so illustrate it with some lyrics.
25. Draw a character acting like a Mary Sue.
26. Pick two characters randomly and draw their reaction to kissing
27. Your character is going to the ball. Draw how gorgeous/handsome they are.
28. Draw the date for the character in #27
29. A Baby was left on your characters doorstep, what do they do?
30. Which character would you be friends with, and why?
31. Draw a character impersonating another character.
32. Draw two characters in a fight to the death